Sunday 25 October 2015

Born Pretty Store Review - Tribal Print Decals

*Disclaimer: this item was received for review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by anything or anyone.


Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here - I'm sorry. Life has been changing for me, and I still find it hard to combine work and social life. Most days I'm so tired I just fall down on the couch after work haha (and not so haha actually).

However, I still have some products to review for Born Prety Store, so I got my lazy ass to work! First up are these tribal water decals.
  • What? Water decals with a tribal pattern. You get a sheet of various patterns. You can pick from three different colours - I got HOT-250.
  • Price? These water decals cost $1.59, which is an absolute bargain.
  • Where can you get it? Here is the item link on Born Pretty Store.
  • What do I think of these? They are fun! You can use them to spice up a very simple manicure, like I did here. They were very easy to use, like normal water decals.


Here you can see the entire sheet of decals I got (after I cut out the two that I'm using here):


And here's how I used them: on top of Essie's Angora Cardi. Simple, but I like that here.

They were super easy to use, like normal water decals. They also have a see through background (not white) so you can stick them on top of any colour you like.


If you like these, feel free to use my BPS discount code XDX31 to get 10% off on your purchases.



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Definitely leave a comment with your thoughts, and if you have any questions, ask away! I always reply so check back :)
Please don't leave links in your comment unless they are related to my blog post. If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours :)